Diagnostic tests and procedures are vital tools that help physicians confirm or rule out the presence of a neurological disorder or other medical condition.
- 40 channel Video EEG (Galileo) with Intra-operative monitoring facility for epilepsy evaluation.
- 4 Channel EMG/NCV/VEP/BERA/SSEP: pain,muscle and nerve disorders.
- ETG: Electrotremorography: Tremor analysis
- ENG: Electronystagmography: For vertigo & Balance disorder.
- TCD: Transcranial Doppler for stroke evaluation and treatment.
- TMS: Transcranial magnetic stimulation: Parkinson’s Disease, depression,spasticity,ataxia, spinal cord injury, migraine, tinnitus, vertigo
- Balance board: Stance & Wehab systems: for assessment and treatment of balance disorder in stroke,vertigo and ataxia.
- Swallow assessment and treatment: FEES (flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallow) and MBS (modified barium study). Dysphagia treatment protocol.